I gotta dolla. hey hey hey hey.

We'll not much happened this week. But I did manage to get a dollar from blue tango. except this wasn't any old dollar, it was a silver certificate. Mine is a 1957. Unfortunately, I can't trade it for silver. in 1968, department of treasury made them "nonredeemable". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_certificate
Anyway, that was kind of fun. Seeing how I now collect money.
Jcpennys is great. I enjoy everyone I work with and yesterday I made a killing. In fact, I got my first "credit app" and they immediately brought me down a coupon for 5 bucks. Basically I offer people a credit card through jcp and if they apply i make a couple of bucks. and an occasional coupon.
Getting hot here in provo. I know everyone says that but our air conditioner has been broke all summer. So im hot, but I know that everyone has had their glory college/newly wed summers where its 110 degrees and 110 humidity. Thus, im not expecting any sympathy.
I met a cute girl last night. Alicia. I've met many many cute girls in my day, so it doesn't mean that anything will come of it, but it does mean that I'm still trying.
I got my car fixed up, got a small personal loan, and im still donating plasma to make it through. ahh the joys of poverty!
My dance studio is hanging in there. Its been slowing down during the summer. But im working out a plan to get more people there. Especially because me and the owner of the studio have been having disagreements as of late. I'm thinking that I want to get my own place and run dances out of there every day of the week. Yoga and tae bo during the day. Its a pretty big commitment. I'll have to see how I do on the GMAT in two weeks.


1 Comments:
Hi Bud!!!
It's always great to hear from you. So glad you are liking Penney's!! We are missing you and wish you could come up for a day or two.
Well, just know we love you and are thinking of you. You are great, and we are pleased with all you are doing. Good luck in your GMAT studies.
Love you so much,
Dad and Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home